My wife and I put quite a bit of effort in planning the perfect vacation and Curtain Bluff did not disappoint! We decided to go all out and book the Morris Bay suite and WOW, what a room and what a great property. Starting from our arrival and drinks from the bar served to our magnificent suite to the views of the Ocean, Jacuzzi on the patio, large living room and the visits from the Finch's buzzing around the open area…It was fantastic.
The food… well all I can say is it was over the top! Fresh caught Mai-Mai, Snapper, Tuna each day. A wide variety of salads, (shrimp, chicken, Lobster) and each day, and that was just Lunch! Dinner and breakfast was just a wonderful! The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and weather serving a meal, bringing you room service or a drink on the beach always with a help and a smile!
The wine cellar was outstanding, and Javid took the time to show me around thus wetting my appetite to purchase form their vast selection wine for dinner each night! The Sugar Mill bar reminded me of the type of bar you could only imagine from Novels and stories time has forgotten.
I could go on and on, but I will say this place is at the Top of my list for accommodations, food and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flanked by water on both sides, Curtain Bluff sits on a rocky promontory (bluff) that juts into the sea between two beautiful beaches. One is calm, ideal for swimming and watersports; the other beach is washed by ocean surf. 72 Rooms and suites, all with staggering seascape views, are spread out along the Surf Beach and up the bluff. There are two restaurants: the open-walled Tamarind Tree serving breakfasts and candle-lit dinners, and the Beach Cafe & Bar, where barefoot-casual lunches are enjoyed one step from the sand and a few feet from the water's edge.The resort's exceptional facilities include a championship tennis center, a fully equipped watersports center (scuba, Windsurfing, paddle-boarding, waterskiing, Hobie Cats and kayaks), a squash court and fitness center. When it's time to relax, there's our tranquil spa overlooking the sea, a beachside swimming pool, a beach bar, and hammocks swaying in the shade of coconut palms.With the exception of a few above-and-beyond luxuries (Cuban cigars, vintage wines, spa treatments), everything is included in the room rate, making it one of the best values in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Curtain Bluff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curtain Bluff Hotel Bolans
- Curtain Bluff Antigua
- Curtain Bluff Resort Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda