From arrival to departure zero complaints!! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and arrived to a welcoming reception with fast check in. Our room was a waterview and was fantastic, very private and tropical, we could see the bay.
Rooms: King bed is hard but comfortable, room is exceptionally clean and well air conditioned. Kitchenette is a nice feature. Rooms are cleaned quickly and quietly to a tee!
Dining: Delish! Ate at Nicole's twice, would highly recommend this restaurant the menu was creative and bursting with flavour! The steak was tender and the lobster was to perfection!! Ask for the Spanish red better then housewine.
Buffet and other A La Cartes were great as well, large selection of fruits and dishes to suit picky eaters and more adventurous appetiites!!
The buffet did not repeat for dinners once and the selection of soups during lunch and dinner was stunning!
Pool, refreshing and large, close to main bar and never full!!
Beaches were fantastic on and just off resort. This resort is the perfect location on the island.Great water sport staff so attentive and willing to help those new to water sports!
Did a few day trips, stingray City was the most fun!!
Staff was the best at any resort I have been too, genuine and accomadating, appropriately social and very pleasant. Barbara the manager, Quacy, O'Neil, Shane, Tarick, Pat and many more staff make this resort a five star for us!!
Overall we will be going back when we book antigua again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verandah Resort & Spa is a world-class all-inclusive resort overlooking the crystal blue Caribbean waters of Antigua. Perfect for couples, friends, families, honeymoons, and weddings. Guests love the resort's friendly, romantic atmosphere, with lots of activities for adults, teens, and children--not to mention our Two White Sand Beaches!The Verandah's four restaurants, four bars, four swimming, including the largest freeform freshwater swimming pool in Antigua. Activities include hobie cat sailing, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, pedal boats, supervised Kids Club, 18-hole miniature golf course, and much more.Indulge at our Spa Tranquility, featuring a wide array of massage and beauty treatments, or enjoy a workout in our air-conditioned fitness center.We look forward to having you as our guest, and thank for your choosing The Verandah Resort & Spa, Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Verandah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verandah Hotel Saint Philip
- Verandah Resort And Spa
- Verandah Hotel St Johns
- Verandah Resort All Inclusive
- The Verandah Resort & Spa Antigua/Saint Philip