Harmony hall has a great setting with beautiful views all around you, a lookout platform to see more great views, sitting on a hill looking down at the ocean makes for a great setting. Great atmosphere with live music to entertain you. Apps came very fast, plus the staff is welcoming. The beef carpaccio was excellent! Your main course comes fast as well not alot of waiting. The spaghetti bolognese was great! Overall great restaurant, with amazing views and delicious food!
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hall Hotel
- Harmony Hall Hotel Saint Philip
- Harmony Hall Antigua/Saint Philip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the remote east coast of Antigua, overlooking Nonsuch Bay. It is a small getaway with a lovely low key atmosphere. The Italian Restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. The guests can take the opportunity of the boat trip to Green Island surrounded with the lovely turquoise water. There is also an art gallery with the scheduled exhibitions.6 nice and confortable rooms are avaliable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harmony Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.