We have stayed at Hermitage Bay twice now and will definitely be going back in the future. We love this place! We are very picky when it comes to our vacations because we don't get to go very often. This resort has it all. Seclusion, excellent food, the best mojitos you will ever have, and great staff/service. We felt like family when we came back for the second time. I can not stress how wonderful the staff is, they are really great people. The food is first class. Personally I enjoyed the fresh squeezed fruit juices every morning and the delicious soups of the day. When we went deep sea fishing we caught a mahi mahi. We brought it to the chef and he prepared it for us that evening which made us feel very special. It was delicious!!! Everything about this place is magical. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quiet, independently owned Hermitage Bay is comprised of just 27 luxury cottages so that "even at its busiest, the place seems remote and quaint." Whether visiting for the first time or returning as a friend, you'll enjoy a welcome familiarity and "sensation of belonging" from the moment you arrive. Tucked into a beautiful bay in one of the most secluded corners of Antigua, it is perfect for those seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Spanning 16 acres of lush tropical gardens, our eco-chic, luxury hotel provides all the comforts of a 5 star resort without compromising the natural habitat that thrives around it. Our open-air facilities, extensive beach and detached rooms allow you to unwind in isolated luxury. Each of the 7 Beachfront and 3 Garden Suites features a spacious split level lounge and patio, while the large wrap-around decks and private plunge pools of the 17 Hillside Pool Suites afford the added luxury of soaking up the Caribbean sun from the privacy of your own sun bathing deck. Whether enjoying lunch by the pool, dining in the beachfront restaurant, or having breakfast in bed, every meal feels privately catered. The menus change daily and feature freshly squeezed local juices, locally grown produce, and organic ingredients. At Hermitage Bay, all dishes are prepared to order, special requests are encouraged, and we are always happy to help with dietary requirements. Non-motorised water sports are included and a shuttle service to and from town and Shirley Heights is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hermitage Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Bay Hotel St. John`s
- Hermitage Bay St Johns
- Hermitage Bay Antigua/Bolans