Just returned from jolly beach
The hotel was very quiet as the busy season did not start yet.
Room was a little small and dated but I only sleep there anyway , most of time spent on beach. No problem getting a beach chair. Keno thanks for the tequila, had a great time. Took the island tour with Marcus, learned a lot about the island and the black pineapple he got for us was excellant, thanks. Not a large variety of food but more than enough, never went hungry. Overall a very peaceful vacation just wish it lasted longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua's best all-inclusive value, the 464-room Jolly Beach Resort & Spa is an exciting Caribbean experience. The resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized water-sports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans