We stayed at the end of June. We had a problem with the room that was promptly rectified by Mr Ian the chief concierge. As a matter of fact Mr Ian made our holiday really special in many other ways, and I really want to thank him.
The courtesy of most staff (Lisa was fantastic) was very appreciated.
The gardens and swimming pool area immaculate.
The food (not huge variety) but of very good quality.
Free wifi in the lobby,
What made everything perfect was the beach, beautiful with Crystal water and many many shades of blue .
So if you can go past the looking of the rooms or the old style sun beds ( after all it is a 3 stars) It is the perfect location for the perfect holiday
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Hotel
- Jolly Beach Resort
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive, 464-room Jolly Beach is an exceptional Caribbean experience. Resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized watersports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, Think Jolly Family Program, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.