Jolly beach resort
Location- on the best beach in Antigua and also got a nice harbour which you can go for a walk got few shops, bars and restaurants.
Rooms- we had a supersaver room which was small but was ok, could do with a refurb but we managed for a week kept clean
Service- the staff were brilliant and always friendly could not fault them.
Food- food was good managed to get something all the time didnt manage to go to the alacartes but was told they were excellent and plenty of alcohol the cocktails were amazing, pinacolada and the strawberry daiquiries yummy.
The only thing we had were a lot of mosquitos got bitten a lot so take plenty of repellent with you.
Would defenetly go back to the jolly beach and antigua again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive, 464-room Jolly Beach is an exceptional Caribbean experience. Resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized watersports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, Think Jolly Family Program, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans