Just returned from 2 weeks in Feb 2013. First impressions when we arrived late on Sat. were mixed,we knew the super saver rooms where going to be small ,but boy where they small. But we soon got used to it and started to realize the benefits of this old resort. The balconies were great and the walls were thick(no noise from adjacent rooms) so really it was just fine.
We really can't understand the bad reviews about the food or the,restaurants we found you could always find something tasty at the buffet and the al carte were fantastic. a note to the toronto sat. arrivals you will be too late to book the brunch at Lidia,s on sunday but don't worry you can fluff your way in no problem, just be kind and tell them you lost your ticket they will ask you to wait at the bar have drink and will find you a table. It is well worth the wait,as the food is fantastic.
The bar staff is the best we have ever encountered fast and friendly,they seemed to have figured out the busy times just right as there was extra staff at just the right times. Robin,Neil, Real, Clovis and all the others made us feel like family every day.
The beach was amazing
I would recommend attending the orientation briefing as Anna has some good tips that we felt were really helpful. Do not hesitate on booking this trip,a beautiful island and kind friendly people. Thank you trip advisor for the tips on the jerk chicken at the grill. AMAZING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive, 464-room Jolly Beach is an exceptional Caribbean experience. Resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized watersports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, Think Jolly Family Program, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans