My boyfriend and I spent 2 weeks at this resort and it really is lovely. It's a unique resort set in beautiful surroundings and we loved every minute of our stay.
Such a friendly place. The people there were all so nice and the stff were brilliant. Really made us feel welcome!
We stayed in a Seaview Cottage which was gorgeous and again, very unique! We didn't go for a cottage with a plunge pool but we found the hotel pools fantastic, spending most of our time plunging in the bigger pool.
Food was amazing and drink was flowing (in a strong way!!).
Overall, couldn't fault the place!
- Also Known As:
- Cocobay Hotel Bolans
- Cocobay Hotel
- Coco Bay Antigua
- Cocobay Resort All Inclusive
- Cocobay Antigua
- Cocobay Hotel Antigua
- Cocobay Resort Antigua
- Cocobay Resort Antigua/Bolans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A colorful collection of quaint wooden cottages set on a breezy hillside bordered by three white sand beaches, Cocobay offers quiet relaxation and privacy in a rustic, romantic setting. The 49 cottages and 4 plantation houses each boast large verandahs with easy chairs, hammocks and striking sea views. Rooms include hand made wooden furniture, ceiling fans, mini fridge, shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and in-room safe. Seafront rooms include air- conditioning and private plunge pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cocobay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.