We have been to Cocobay twice before we returned to get married. The year we got engaged we returned on holiday there and watched a wedding, we decided without thought that we wanted to get married there. Three years passed and we finally arrived back in our paradise.
From the moment we got to the hotel the staff welcomed us and our 18 guests and made us feel at home. The staff continued to do this for the duration of our two week stay. There have been some changes made to the hotel since we were last there, which has made the hotel even better than it was. The beautiful scenery, amazing food, friendly staff really puts this place on the map. Cocobay is unlike any place I have been before. I try to explain to others what it is like but it is so hard, if you want a big air conditioned building, that has rows upon rows of rooms, with a buffet everyday this place isn't for you. Cocobay takes pride in offering a severed 4 course menu 6 days a week. The open areas give you a true experience of the Caribbean. The huts make it secluded for you and your partner, truly romantic. We had a hut with a pool- amazing. I would recommend this as not only a holiday but for a wedding.
The wedding day went without a hitch, everything fell into place and was absolutely stunning. It was everything I envisioned and more. I was so calm (surprisingly) and that is down to the amazing wedding co-ordinator and staff who made our day so special. Nothing is too much trouble. I had Jason Pickering for my photographer who was great with the guests and took some beautiful photos. We went to Sheer Rocks for our evening meal, which was truly incredible.
If you are going to get married/ thinking of getting married or going on holiday to Cocobay, have no worries. It is the perfect paradise to make the best memories you will cherish forever.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobay Hotel Bolans
- Cocobay Hotel
- Coco Bay Antigua
- Cocobay Resort All Inclusive
- Cocobay Antigua
- Cocobay Hotel Antigua
- Cocobay Resort Antigua
- Cocobay Resort Antigua/Bolans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A colorful collection of quaint wooden cottages set on a breezy hillside bordered by three white sand beaches, Cocobay offers quiet relaxation and privacy in a rustic, romantic setting. The 49 cottages and 4 plantation houses each boast large verandahs with easy chairs, hammocks and striking sea views. Rooms include hand made wooden furniture, ceiling fans, mini fridge, shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and in-room safe. Seafront rooms include air- conditioning and private plunge pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cocobay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.