My husband and I stayed here the beginning of April. It was our first trip to Antigua. Our one bedroom was very spacious and had 2 balconies one small and one large so we could have sun or shade. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes etc. The couch and chair was not the most comfortable but most time in the room we were on the balcony. Beach was close. Supermarket was within walking distance. Buses were easy to catch to go about and explore. One of the pools at the Jolly Roger was not in operation while we were there but the other pool was huge and was not crowded. The front desk staff were always friendly and willing to answer all of our questions. We had a great time at Tranquillity Bay and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility Bay, is Antigua’s only all-suite resort. Located on a breathtaking, mile-long stretch of white sand beach on Antigua’s southwest coast, Tranquility Bay boasts spectacular sunsets, majestic views of Montserrat, Redonda and St. Kitts/Nevis. Spacious suites, large balconies and calm blue waters make Tranquility Bay a haven for those craving peaceful moments away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Create a vacation as relaxing or active as you wish. You’re just steps away from water sports, golfing, tennis, spa, fishing, dining, entertainment, kids club and more. And, we’re just 30 minutes away from the airport and capital of St. Johns. Experience Tranquility Bay and you will never vacation in an ordinary hotel room again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Tranquility Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Hotel Bolans
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Bolans