We stayed (2 yr olds twins included) at Tranquility Bay for 7 days and i must say the accommodations were very good. Large rooms with lots of space for kids to run about. Very helpful and polite staff (Mrs Maria always smiling), beach is excellent . Very picturesque ,and relaxing excellent for someone wanting to just lie on beach and sleep. Supermarket nearby with everything that you can need (baby stuff included)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility Bay, is Antigua’s only all-suite resort. Located on a breathtaking, mile-long stretch of white sand beach on Antigua’s southwest coast, Tranquility Bay boasts spectacular sunsets, majestic views of Montserrat, Redonda and St. Kitts/Nevis. Spacious suites, large balconies and calm blue waters make Tranquility Bay a haven for those craving peaceful moments away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Create a vacation as relaxing or active as you wish. You’re just steps away from water sports, golfing, tennis, spa, fishing, dining, entertainment, kids club and more. And, we’re just 30 minutes away from the airport and capital of St. Johns. Experience Tranquility Bay and you will never vacation in an ordinary hotel room again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Tranquility Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Hotel Bolans
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Bolans