Stayed at Cassia for a week in February 2010, it really is a special place. Nothing like it on this beach. Though it is not just actually in the sand, as Sea Star is, but it has a wonderful garden, pool and views, at least from the beach houses and the sea view rooms. The construction of the rooms gives the AC a hard time to keep the room cool enough, try to switch of the fan, it helps. The matresses in the beds are a bit hard. Try the coconut milkshake and get the feeling of a tropical paradise! Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam