We chose Cassia Cottage among a list of other hotels in Phu Quoc, and I have to say we have done the best choice. The location is perfect, right by the beach, the bungalows are tidy and clean, the garden is very well kept and the service is very efficient - they even offer a snack by the pool or at the beach every afternoon. The swimmin pool is lovely, there's also a library and internet for free.
Also the restaurant is very good. Maybe food is a bit overpriced for vitenamese standard prices, but it's OK for westerns.
It's only 15 mins walk from town and other trips/tours are organised upon request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam