We stayed at Cassia Cottage for 3 nights in March. The staff were extremely welcoming and made sure we were comfortable. Thoughtful gestures such as the welcome sign on the bed on arrival, the fragrance of cassia in the room, the fitting of mosquito nets on the beds in the evening and the lovely gift on departure, were all very much appreciated. We were even given a free upgrade from our 1 bdrm garden cottage to a lovely 2 bdrm beachfront cottage after the first night because we were travelling with our adult daughter. The service and meals at the Spice House restaurant were also excellent and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam