We in this hotel for the fourth time. Everything was amazing. The staff from the hotel, the management was friendly and caring. We met as good friends.
Peace and quiet and comforts of the hotel, we always want go back!
Very nice garden. The people from the staff is really nice.
The hotel owner is very friendly, always taking care of the guests.
The hotel's restaurant is very tasty chicken with mango and chocolate ice cream is very best!
We go massage in hotel during the day, every day. Very good anti-cellulite massage and Thai massage. And for face the best with Aloe vera.
And in the evening at our favorite massage in parlor Mai Spa. Best massage with hot stones. Best procedure "Cleopatra" - scrub and wrap.
We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam