We are a family of six and stayed in September in one of the beach houses. Cassia Cottage is a lovely oasis with beautiful surroundings and lovely friendly staff. The beach house was very spacious, clean and very comfortable. When we arrived we were warmly greeted with refreshing drinks and helped to our beach house. The staff were fantastic with our children who are 15, 13 and two 8 year olds. The location of Cassia is a fairly easy walk into town and there were always plenty of taxis when the family were need of a ride. I can recommend Cassia Cottage and if we ever went back to Phu Quoc we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam