Nice grounds and beach out front is excellent.
Brick rooms are well appointed clean and tasteful, but only sea view rooms have a little view of the ocean.
The bed in our room was Hard (Glad we were only staying 2 nights Hard)
The shower pressure was very poor, Ok for my bald head but if you have hair then the trickle from the shower head won't cut it for a relaxing shampoo and condition.
Staff are excellent and will help with anything and everything if you ask.
Breakfast Ok, Dinner on the beach is pretty nice and once again the service is great.
The 2 Swimming pools are nice and clean with plenty of deck chairs to relax on.
We booked on Agoda and got the room at around 1/2 the normal price which would be all you really want to pay.
It's a nice place but we'll probably try somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Cassia Cottage - The Spice House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam