The most affordable place we found to actually stay on the beach. Actually by far the most expensive place we stayed in SE Asia, but the cheapest on the beach on Phu Quoc... The beach is gorgeous and there are plenty of places with restaurants right on the beach to eat at. Thanh Kieu doesn't have a restaurant or bar on the beach, but that's fine- more room for beach chairs and enjoying the squeaky sand or a massage right on the beach! The room did not have much natural light, bugs and no a/c, but like I said, it was the most affordable place. There are certainly more upscale and certainly more expensive places along the beach. It was fine for us and the breakfast was FANTASTIC!!! Huge buffet with fresh fruit, eggs, Vietnamese desserts, crepes, cereal, coffee, juice....
The staff at the desk was pretty crabby and not very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Hotel
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Phu Quoc Island. "Enjoy Your Life with sun and sea air." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.