Good size bungalows, however no air con, and good 60-100 yards from beach in lovely garden.
Garden very nice, well maintained.
Very good breakfast. However there is no restaurant or bar on the beach, which means you don't want to run to restaurant 100 yards and another 100 back to get a beer when you sun bathing. Due to that we ate in restaurant nearby on the beach with nice breee. There is not so much breee in the garden. The fans in the room are a joke for the prize we paid for this bungalow.
Restaurant prizes are high compare to competition next door which are on the beach.
No wonder no one ate there apart from breakfast which was included in room prize.
Beach very nice, with many sun beds, however no security on the beach and by passers were taking sun beds even though hotel was half booked, there were no sun beds available. This hotel did not care what is going on on the beach. There is money to be made setting up a bar or restaurant and serving its own clients or by passers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Phu Quoc Island. "Enjoy Your Life with sun and sea air." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam