We really enjoyed our 3-night stay here. We had a sea view bungalow (not right on the beach), which had a lovely terrace for relaxing on. The breakfast was fine, dinner was really good (recommend the squid stuffed with pork). The mattresses were firm (but I prefer that to soft) and pillows comfy. They gave us a free transfer to the airport which was good. Overall we found it a pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seastar resort is reminiscent of a tranquil Vietnamese village under an ever green coconut cove. The resort is proud to have the nicest stretch of Long beach with natural shades by malabar almond and palm trees. We are the only resort in Phu Quoc that have bungalows right on the beach. We strive to exceed the your expectations with bigger rooms and spacious veranda, genuine local hospitality, complete tranquility and excellent value for money. " Enjoy Your Stay at Sea Star resort " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Star Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Hotel Sea Star
- Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam