We booked and spent a week holiday in Phu Quoc may, 2013.
Hotel was good, beach is nice and peaceful.
Room was clean and bed sheet was changed everyday.
Impression of Toilet is very clean and big bathroom.
Staffs are friendly...
But, Sea Star Resort does not accept Vietnamese tourists, I am a Vietnamese tourist as well as travel agent but when I called to hotel to book room, reservation confirmed overbooked and not available room for our family.
5 mins later my husband (Australian) called for reservation and they confirmed "you are lucky one room is avaibale for your family".
Arrived: 50% of the resort are empty so I was upset but keep inside because we are on holiday and do not want to damage our holiday from small details. Anyway, staffs are quite friendly and helpful while we were staying here... (so I think if you are Vietnamese you could not book room at this resort, you are better speaking English to book your room). Just feel sad for Vietnamese people :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seastar resort is reminiscent of a tranquil Vietnamese village under an ever green coconut cove. The resort is proud to have the nicest stretch of Long beach with natural shades by malabar almond and palm trees. We are the only resort in Phu Quoc that have bungalows right on the beach. We strive to exceed the your expectations with bigger rooms and spacious veranda, genuine local hospitality, complete tranquility and excellent value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sea Star Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Hotel Sea Star
- Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam