My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and we had a really lovely stay. We arrived to some construction but they put us in a room towards the back and could hardly hear it. Rooms are large and comfortable, same with the bathroom. Towels were changed everyday and the rooms were cleaned everyday too, although not thoroughly. Staff friendly and so chilled. Beach nice and clean. Breakfast not amazing but decent. We paid $50 for our room and we thought it was worth it. I really don't have bad things to say and I usually do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seastar resort is reminiscent of a tranquil Vietnamese village under an ever green coconut cove. The resort is proud to have the nicest stretch of Long beach with natural shades by malabar almond and palm trees. We are the only resort in Phu Quoc that have bungalows right on the beach. We strive to exceed the your expectations with bigger rooms and spacious veranda, genuine local hospitality, complete tranquility and excellent value for money. " Enjoy Your Stay at Sea Star resort " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Star Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Hotel Sea Star
- Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam