We stayed in 2 family villas at the price of 50 $ pr. night incl. transport from the airport- Verty fine service also in connection withthe reservation.
The rooms are fairly basic, but very clean and ok kept, but we were missing places for hanging clothes or put aside our stuff and we also missed a chair at the writing desk.
The staff is cleaning the beach every morning and the area is nice and clean - despite loads of trash are being brought in by the sea....
Breakfast is only served till 9 a.m. which forces everybody to wake up early. Ok buffet breakfast is served. Restaurant was actually good with delicious reasonably priced food .
OK wifi with in the resort - best at outside areas.
Beds are terribly hard so we brought in the mattress from our loungers at the balcony.
There are no towels for the beach so bring your own.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Sea Star Hotel
- Hotel Sea Star
- Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seastar resort is reminiscent of a tranquil Vietnamese village under an ever green coconut cove. The resort is proud to have the nicest stretch of Long beach with natural shades by malabar almond and palm trees. We are the only resort in Phu Quoc that have bungalows right on the beach. We strive to exceed the your expectations with bigger rooms and spacious veranda, genuine local hospitality, complete tranquility and excellent value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sea Star Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.