Located on the nicest bit of Long Beach, the resort is perfect for anyone looking to chill out for a week on a bit of a budget. We had a bungalow on the beach which was great - it was semi detached but we didn't hear a peep from our neighbours thanks to the thick walls (and they had a small child!). In hindsight though I would probably go for a beach view villa instead as you get a bit more privacy in the single bungalows.
We never had breakfast so can't comment on that but we had lunch in the restaurant everyday and it was always fresh and delicious. The staff there are really friendly too.
Location wise it's a bit of a trek to the Night Market but a taxi is easy enough to organise. Highly recommend Cassia Cottage which is a three minute walk on the beach to the left for dinner, as well as Mondo which is a five minute walk down the road on the way to the Night Market for absolutely supber tapas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seastar resort is reminiscent of a tranquil Vietnamese village under an ever green coconut cove. The resort is proud to have the nicest stretch of Long beach with natural shades by malabar almond and palm trees. We are the only resort in Phu Quoc that have bungalows right on the beach. We strive to exceed the your expectations with bigger rooms and spacious veranda, genuine local hospitality, complete tranquility and excellent value for money. " Enjoy Your Stay at Sea Star resort " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Star Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Hotel Sea Star
- Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam