We stayed here for six nights at the end of a two week holiday to Vietnam and it was just perfect. The setting is exquisite, with lush tropical gardens and colonial style buildings well spaced apart. The most difficult decision to make each day was whether to stay at the stunning pool area or walk an extra 30 metres to the beach. The staff were helpful and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was second to none. We didn't eat there in the evening as the restaurant was quite expensive, especially as better value could be found just a few minutes walk along the beach. But otherwise we have nothing but praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing west onto the gorgeous gulf of Thailand, MGallery La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc has an atmosphere of intimate luxury and a wide stretch of white sandy beach which affords wonderful sunset views. Beautifully designed and inspired by the colonial styles of the past, the boutique resort is for those who love the Phu Quoc island ambience and the tranquility that a tropical beach setting brings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc, Member Of The Mgallery Collection Hotel
- Mercure Phu Quoc Island
- Accor Phu Quoc Island
- La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc - MGallery Collection Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam