When we decided to visit Phu Quoc island, the first thing we were looking for was a place that's clean, and reasonable price by the beach. To make a long story short, we had another place in mind after reading all the possitive reviews on it, but when we were ready to book for the trip, it was fully booked since November is high travel season in Vietnam. Before we knew that the website for Phu Quoc Paris Beach resort exists, we found a contact email address someone had posted on Tripadvisor, we wrote an email hoping it'd reached the right person, within a few hours the email was sent, we got a reply email from Ha, the owner of the resort, we went ahead and booked for our stay. When we arrived at the resort, we were warmly greeted by Ha and her staff, that made us feel so welcome and confirmed that we'd booked the right place for our vacation.We had the VIP bungalow, which is plenty big for the two of us, the room's simple and clean, and the bedding's comfortable. The layout of the resort is well though out with the open terrace for restaurant and bar shaded by palm trees by the beachfront, a perfect place for dinner and watching the sun sets. While we were there, they were building an additional thirteen bungalows and they should be ready sometimes in December 2010. There's nothing to do here except relaxing and lounging by the beach. If you want to shop or try dining at different restaurants in town, you can have them call a taxi for you or rent a motorbike for a short ride to Duong Dong. They also help you book sightseeing activities of your interests. Ha, the owner of the resort speaks fluent French and English doesn't stay here year-round, but she has a very friendly and capable staff to take care of all your needs. We had a pleasure of talking to the new manager Thomas, who speaks perfect English, he's very friendly and personable, he'll do the utmost to help you with all your needs, so communication would not be an issue at all. Tram, Thuan, Ngan, Ut, Loan are some of the staff that we had the pleasure to interact with while we were there are very friendly and give you service with a smile. We highly recommend this resort for your stay here in Phu Quoc island. Thanks to everyone at Phu Quoc Paris Beach resort, you all made our stay there a pleasant and comfortable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam