The resort was recommended by our friends. Because I know them I was surprised by the resort: small territory with very dense cottages location. There are cottages with terrace but because too compact location we didn't have privacy there. Actually, using the terrace was impossible because the puddle after rain.
Reception is located in the restaurant area (it is one small counter) and the check-in process took long time for us. The guys didn't say " Good bay!" to us at the check out - they were too busy by the breakfast preparing.
But I would like say about the resort owners:charming French couple. She smiled alway to us and asked about the service. The cuisine is good also. We ate there one time, but were enjoyed by the squid and fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam