Lovely owner, felt welcomed with open arms, clean and tidy. Beautiful beach although watch out for jelly fish. Good cocktails and yummy food. The only annoying thing was builders banging at 7am as they were doing renovations. I would visit here again. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam