For our honeymoon, we continue our trip from Hanoi to Phu Quoc by Air Mekong, a good deal. A friend recommended that we go to a place that had appreciated, Paris Beach Resort.
It was a good idea, in this rainy season, we found comfort and warming welcome with Madame. Ha. We appreciate the restaurant “high level”. We enjoyed the delicious food either French and Vietnamese. The sea was capricious with waves and sometimes a small beach but sufficient. The sea terrace was a delight for dinner. There was still some work for a gym room! but not a nuisance.
Yes really a place to recommend - very family and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.