“Lovely modern room in an old mansion” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Stella d'Italia

Hotel Stella d'Italia
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Adria
Hotel Stella d'Italia
You added Hotel Stella d'Italia to your Saves list
Via Umberto Maddalena 4, 45011 Adria, Italy   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Adria
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely modern room in an old mansion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Very clean, modern room recently refurbished. Spotless! Bathroom small but perfectly adequate. When we got there there had been a problem with our booking - we had requested a double room but the tour operator had advised the hotel we wanted twin share. The reception staff were happy to juggle things around for us. Te only negative is that whilst the day was cool and a breeze came through the open window, at night the breeze dropped and the room became very warm. We couldn't get the AC to work. This was the only negative. Breakfast was ok - not a huge spread but adequate. Our bikes were locked up in a shed out the back. Wifi access was free and brilliant coverage. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Milan, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I really don't like writing negative reviews because in practically every structure there is someone who is doing their best for you. This hotel is a very strange mixture - they were delightful on the phone over the booking, so I expected the same approach when I arrived. Not quite... it was almost as if I had arrived on the wrong day at the wrong time, but nothing too definite. The rooms have all been redone, so very clean and very functional (but that lilac colour does nothing for me...). Dinner - as we say in Italy - draw a veil over it - best forgotten. The really strange part was the next day - left my bags in storage, but when I returned to pick them up, there was no one to be found in the hotel... I got my bags, but found the whole experience a bit unnerving.

Room Tip: I don't think it makes any difference, the hotel is located on a quiet street.