- tended to be cold, in October, no matter the heater, the room was a bit cold.
- the hot water was not constant, as a morning showerer, it came and went. I think the other rooms challenge u for your share of the hot water.
- Bugs - but your in the country, it's expected
- pet chickens which were. Cute
- free wi-fi ( need to be near signal)
- beautiful property in historic home that has been redone.
- rooms come with kitchen and stocked with cooking equipment so you can make your own dinners.
- located 20 min from Siena, 1 hour from Florence, and central to a lot of the Tuscany haunts.
- can take Italian cooking classes in the old mill on the premise (run by someone different)
- nice garden and peaceful in warmer climates.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo a Merse B&B San Rocco a Pilli, Province Of Siena, Italy