We had a thoroughly relaxing week at the Colony Club Hotel. Our room was excellent (luxury poolside room) and we liked the spaciousness of the hotel which is very well laid out. The gardens are a feature of this hotel and we also loved the beachfront location. The hotel is kept very clean and well maintained, the staff are welcoming and provide a good level of service. We found the quality of food and choice for breakfast was impressive.
One minor thing that we felt could be improved was the timing of the yoga sessions which often clashed with either breakfast or dinner times.
We intend to return to the Colony Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." A magnificently restored former gentlemen's club, where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort, the 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your Colony Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados/Saint James Parish