Lovely medium sized hotel and staff really excellent.a real Bajan feel.
Probably not for you if you are a Hotel Snob but for high quality relaxed accommodation and excellent food you will find the Colony Club hard to beat.
Special mention for Meschelle one of the waiting staff who was so lovely to our youngest boy.
If we came back to Barbados we would definitely consider this Hotel.
Ps although the Spa is small the massages are one of the best I have had....and I have had a lot.
Lovely holiday. keep up the good work Colony Club.
Mr and Mrs Wardley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." Where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort. The 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados with lush gardens, healthy dining options, complimentary watersports and fitness classes, organic garden, WiFi, bespoke tours and more. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Regatta Hotels, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Colony Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados/Saint James Parish