Spend a long weekend here in October of 2012 and Colony Club did not disappoint. The folks at the resort were extremely friendly and very accommodating. Each room had direct access to a plunge pool which a treat after a long day at the beach. Food was good and the morning breakfast buffet was wonderful. The resort had direct access to the beach but the beach was rather small. Not as nice as other islands such as Turks and Caicos or Grand Cayman. With that being said, if my travels take me to Barbados again I would not hesitate to stay at the Colony Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." A magnificently restored former gentlemen's club, where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort, the 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Colony Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados/Saint James Parish