We just flew back from a short break in Barbados at the Colony Club and it did exactly what it said on the tin....beautiful, relaxing, friendly, romantic and the weather was perfect every single day. I couldn't recommend this hotel more and have heard from other friends who have been to Barbados that it is one of the top 3 on the island so we took recommendations from those who have been many times before. Only small complaint (and nothing to do with the hotel) was that at the time, the beach next door was going through a coral preservation project which included moving alot of large rocks with a huge JCB all day. Probably only a short term affair and will have probably ended come high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." A magnificently restored former gentlemen's club, where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort, the 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Colony Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados/Saint James Parish