This was our 5th visit to Sunset Crest and the 4th to The Palms and I still think they are a good base. Its 7 years now since Halcyon Palms had a refurbish and it is starting to show. The furnishings are grubby rather than dirty and the fixtures all seem to have little bits of wear a tear but these little apartments still have a sunny feel to them and I think they are great value for money. The apartments are brushed out and have the bins emptied most days, towels are changes every other day and bedding change twice a week. Whilst I was there I had a look at Travellers Palm the other apartments which make up The Palms resort, they are just at the end of a complete refurbishment and look spectacular - my only concern is how much they will cost in future! I would have no hesitation in going back to The Palms however if you want 5* then find somewhere else and pay 5* prices
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halcyon Palms is an intimate collection of 25 One Bedroom units located in the heart of the West Coast. We offer an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast at an affordable rate.Sister hotel to Travellers Palm we can accomodate families, groups or private getaway for couples. Short stroll away from Travellers Palm. Beautiful poolside view from all rooms. An excellent locstion for that deserved restful unforgettable holiday at this charming intimate resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Regatta Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Halcyon Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Palm Hotel Sunset Crest
- Halcyon Palm Barbados/Sunset Crest