Second time we have been to this resort, staying at Halcyon Palm, I think the better of the two, although Travellers Palm has the restaurant and reception. We always stay for three weeks over the Xmas/New Year break and the service never falters. Yes, we have had some problems with the apartment this year, but they were immediately dealt with. The owners do need to spend some money on regular maintenance though, so these little mishaps don't happen. It is a great base, with friendly staff and good food in the bar restaurant if you want it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halcyon Palms is an intimate collection of 25 One Bedroom units located in the heart of the West Coast. We offer an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast at an affordable rate.Sister hotel to Travellers Palm we can accomodate families, groups or private getaway for couples. Short stroll away from Travellers Palm. Beautiful poolside view from all rooms. An excellent locstion for that deserved restful unforgettable holiday at this charming intimate resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Halcyon Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Palm Hotel Sunset Crest
- Halcyon Palm Barbados/Sunset Crest