We booked this holiday as a fairly last minute deal through BA Holidays combined with a flight from LGW. September is towards the end of the Hurricane season, in our case this only meant we had a couple of heavy showers towards the end of the week and a few overnight ones which did not affect us (I would not let the season deter you).
We found All Seasons Resort quite charming, the semi detached rooms/units offer a huge amount of floorspace and the self catering kitchen provided the added luxury of being able to be independant of the Restuarants in the area if we chose to "eat in" or just to make a coffee. We even met the cheeky Green Monkeys as they strolled through the grounds one afternoon.
The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly and offered great advice on local things to see and do and even arranged a hire car at very short notice too.
If you are used to habitually staying in a 5 Star resorts or chain hotels you may find All Seasons a slight culture shock. If on the other hand you are looking for decent quality accomodation offering honest value in a lovely garden location where you have the option of privacy or socialising with fellow guests then look no further.
The Restaurant on site was extremely flexible with menu choices which is a real bonus if you happen to have a Gluten allergy ! and as for the Rum Punch - Yum........
Located a ten to fifteen minute walk (either through the estate or along the nearby beach) from Holetown the location is ideal with a dozen or so eateries in Holetown to choose from. Local bus services pick up and drop off only 5 minutes away with frequent services to Speightstown, Oistins & Bridgetown.
West Coast Barbados Hidden Gem - Look no Further.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio, cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond property offers a restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (in public areas) & a free shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.