We just returned from a two week stay here and were very pleased with the resort. Staff were consistently friendly and helpful. While the beach is a 20 minute walk away there is a shuttle service so this is not an issue. The shuttle will also take you anywhere you want to go in the area. The Asian Spice restaurant was very good but with so many good restaurants in the area we only managed to eat there twice. The pool is also nice and kept very clean as was the rest of the resort. The place is exactly what you see in the web site photos, something that can't always be said of some establishments. We will be back next year for a longer stay!
A & P Stewart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio,a Flat scren cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond budget property offers a Indian restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (only in public areas) & a free scheduled shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. Ceiling fans are provided in the bedroom & living room & there is A/C in the bedroom only.Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest