Great location. Clean and tidy...fantastic pool and gardens. Clean accomadation with plenty of room. Very comfortable. Great location for beach and shops and bars and restaurants and supermarket
Visit Zaccaris for pizza takeaway and happy hour from 4pm to 6pm...Rum punch watching the sunset.
Wonderful weather ...with some rain that dried up as soon as it falls. Very hot. Swim in magnificent beaches...lovely and warm.
Planning next visit already!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio,a Flat scren cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond budget property offers a Indian restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (only in public areas) & a free scheduled shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. Ceiling fans are provided in the bedroom & living room & there is A/C in the bedroom only.Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest