My partner and I stayed one week at the hotel. We had a garden view room (no. 4).
The check-in was efficient and helpful, which was much needed after a long flight.
When we were shown to our room in the late evening, the member of staff (unfortunately we did not get her name) noticed that one of the patio doors to our room was a little jammed (it would not have bothered us as the other door was perfect). It was promptly fixed the next day.
The room is basic, but for the price we had no complaints. The cleanliness was of a high standard and the kitchen appeared to be equipped with all necessities if guests wanted to cook.
We experienced no issues with the shower as there was always hot water at all times in the day.
The bed was quite firm. I had a great sleep each night. There was the sound of a dog barking one night, however I was already awake and I doubt it would have disturbed me if I had been asleep (the hotel has no control over such things anyway).
There is a hair dryer in the bedroom and there are several electrical sockets throughout for charging equipment etc.
We purchased the a/c, which we found necessary during the day and night. Yes, this costs, however in relation to the low over all cost of the room we still thought it was reasonable. It would have been ideal to have a/c in the living/dining area opposed to just a fan, as it could be very humid at times.
I must emphasise that all the staff we encountered were lovely and friendly.
My partner had breakfast at the hotel a few times and found them tasty (I don't eat breakfast so cannot comment). We also had dinner in the restaurant on one occasion, however it was not to our taste. It would have been preferable if the menu included a variety of food opposed to strictly Asian. My partner found the food very spicy. The food was reasonably priced for those guests who do enjoy such food.
There is a convenience store about 5 mins away (walking), which is open until about 10pm. The staff there are so friendly. There is also a nice cream shop next door, which does some great food (lunch and breakfast), but only open until 5pm. It's about a 15/20 walk to other amenities (supermarket, restaurants, garage etc). The beach is only about 10 minutes walk away, which was clean and gorgeous with only a few people around.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, as we found more restaurants/bars tucked away within the area.
We would definitely stay again in the future, but would likely get a pool view room, as the outdoor space looked nicer and more spacious, yet still has privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio,a Flat scren cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond budget property offers a Indian restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (only in public areas) & a free scheduled shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. Ceiling fans are provided in the bedroom & living room & there is A/C in the bedroom only.Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest