Oursecond visit here,four weeks each time and planning to come again next year. The cottages are well equipped and comfortably furnished with everything you need. OK air con is extra if you want it but there are large ceiling fans. There is a safe if feel you need it and it is free!
If you are unhappy with anything tell the staff, their wish is to make you happy and to make sure you enjoy your stay. Ok it is not Sandy Lane...thank goodness, this is a relaxing resort and you pay less at All Seasons for a month than for one night at Sandy Lane!! Great British Airways holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio,a Flat scren cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond budget property offers a Indian restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (only in public areas) & a free scheduled shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. Ceiling fans are provided in the bedroom & living room & there is A/C in the bedroom only.Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest