We stayed here for 12 nights in June/July to celebrate my 50th birthday and were accomodated in bungalow 11 just over the quiet road from the main facilities. It was a slightly strange mish mash of old and new. The windows, patio doors and floors appeared to be really old, yet for instance the hand wash basin in the bathroom was of contemporary design, which kind of added to the charm. There was a ceiling fan in both the sitting room and bedroom and also air conditioning in the bedroom. In fact the aircon was so good, we ended up turning the fan off as it was getting quite chilly at night!!
All the staff were really friendly and although it was low season there were quite a few other guests in the bar in the evening where the drinks prices were comparable to other hotels/bars in the area. We had a bar snack from there one evening, which although basic, was perfectly acceptable. We did intend to eat at Asian Spice, but never got around to it. It smelt good though!
The pool and grounds are well maintained. The only slight criticism I have is that there are no parasols or shaded areas where the sun loungers are around the pool. Although the palm trees offer a little shade, you'd have to keep moving loungers to remain in that shade for any length of time.
We both loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place and it was nice to have plenty of space in the bungalow to chill out - much better than just a hotel room. In the mornings we'd have a coffee on the patio and feed the birds (some of them will eat out of your hand). I'd go back tomorrow if I had the chance. Maybe next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio,a Flat scren cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond budget property offers a Indian restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (only in public areas) & a free scheduled shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest