Sixth time in Barbados -first tme here. The rooms were large and airy, air con worked fine and this was a perfect base for a relaxing and we will return. Facilities at the europa are basic but you are in beautiful barbados and a few minutes from its best beaches!!! We had relaxing breakfasts on our huge terrace, used the pool for an early swim, and slept there.....that was about it. Rest of the day beach, catamarans, sunsets, wonderful food and people, and sun.
Persevere if you need an issue sorting - our fridge packed up and there is internet but they change the code and dont tell you which was very frustrating. The way they dealt with it was poor but it was our last day so we left it.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel Sunset Crest
- All Seasons Resort Europa Hotel
- All Seasons Europa
- All Seasons Saint James
- Europa Hotel
- Europa Barbados
- All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados/Sunset Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Europa nestled in the heart of Sunset Crest, features 48 elegantly furnished one bedroom suites within cottages. Each room (750sq ft) comprises a kitchenette, dining & living areas, private patio, cable TV, & personal parking space. This 3 star, 2 diamond property offers a restaurant & bar; free wireless internet access (in public areas) & a free shuttle service to nearby shops & beaches. Hotel charges US$ 14 per night, per room energy charge. Additional charges are applicable for use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Resort Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.