We Stayed at Travellers Palm mid Jan 07.
We had a ball,
The apartments now have TV's, the kitchen does the job. Yes, air con is only in the bedrooms. The rooms were cleaned every day, found the staff very helpful.
There were a lot if repeat customers there, the pool was only used by the Palm residents - don't think the other Europa guests knew it was there! Short walk to Holetown, bus stops, shops and beaches.
This was our second time in Barbados, we took the kids this time, they LOVED it and want to go back, when we do, will go back to the Travellers Palm.
WE found it great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Palm is an intimate collection of 16 One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. A refurbishment of the property was completed in early 2013 with new room furnishings, bathrooms and upgraded kitchens, externally a new pool deck, landscaping and building exterior works have been completed. We offer an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous Platinum coast of the island. Apartments include full kitchens, living/dining areas, air-conditioned bedrooms and balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. Travellers Palm can accomodate families with 2 children or up to 4 adults or provides a erfect getaway for couples. A small restaurant offers casual cuisine and meal options ara available. The resort offers great value for money, an excellent location and an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travellers Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Palm Hotel Sunset Crest
- Travellers Palm Saint James
- Travellers Palm Barbados/Sunset Crest