Spent 10 days here and only left the hotel a few times. There is lots to do: two pools, hot tubs, table tennis, pool, gym, several bars, sailing, sea kayaking, boogie boarding, beach cricket in the evening...
The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating. The food is excellent - breakfast is a buffet; lunch is a choice of a buffet in one restaurant and basic food cooked fresh at the poolside bar (pizzas, barbecued chicken or fish, pasta, salad etc.). There is a choice of two restaurants for dinner.
The room was fairly basic, but everything you really need - large; clean; comfy beds and furniture; good shower; quiet air-con.
Average age of the clientele during my stay was probably around 50-60, but I enjoyed myself (I'm 30) and my group was not the only younger set there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, all-inclusive, beachfront property on the south coast of Barbados. Sea Breeze is the perfect mix of Barbadian charm in an updated, tropical chic setting. Amenities include: 3 restaurants; 2 pools including an adults only pool; spa; kid's club; gym; jacuzzi; water sports facilities; beach chairs and umbrellas; nightly entertainment and WiFi. All rooms are equipped with flat screen TVs, cable, king bed with pull out sofa or 2 twin beds; 400 thread count linen and spacious balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Sea Breeze Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sea Breeze Beach
- Sea Breeze Hotel Barbados
- Sea Breeze Beach Christ Church
- Sea Breeze Barbados
- Sea Breeze Beach Hotel Barbados/Oistins