We stayed at The Hilton Barbados from 16th October to 5th November. We have holidayed in Barbados for the past 14 years on an annual basis but this was our first stay at The Hilton ... what a treat was in store for us. From the moment we entered the hotel until the moment we left all staff were amazingly friendly, helpful & efficient, its obvious that customer care and satisfaction is paramount at this hotel - the customer really matters! Our package included full buffet breakfast daily which was an amazing array of hot and cold food, pastries, fruit, egg chef, personally blended fresh fruit juice - the best buffet breakfast we have enjoyed at any 5 star hotel! Seating for breakfast can be inside or outside, inside is fully airconditioned but outside has amazing ocean and pool views.
The room service was courteous, efficient and the food was beautifully presented, copious quantities, extremely well prepared.
Hotel pools are wonderful, large infinity pool and a second very large pool on a lower level, superb jacuzzi/hot tub which was kept at a constantly good heat. Pools and jacuzzi very well maintained and extremely clean. Pool bar and pool service was also excellent and good value for good products, again excellent service and presentation.
Hotel opens onto beach with good access to ocean, there is a lovely protected bay area where a natural stone breakwater protects the bay from big waves which makes it ideal swimming area for people who enjoy swimming in the ocean without the worry of large waves etc.
A superb hotel, very well run, with amazing staff throughout, cannot rate the hotel highly enough and we will be booking another holiday there as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The upscale Hilton Barbados Resort, winner of the 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, boasts a prime location on the lush tropical peninsula of Needham's Point in Barbados. Each of the 350 beautifully-appointed rooms & suites offers a private balcony and beautiful ocean views. Hilton Barbados Resort offers amenities tailored for couples, families, and all kinds of travelers, plus it's 100% non smoking and fully accessible, becoming versatile paradise for all. Conveniently located, the resort is just five minutes from the island's capital, Bridgetown, 20 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport and walking distance to the newly listed UNESCO World Heritage site of The Garrison. Some of the facilities include a sparkling pool complex with whirlpool, on-site scuba diving center, three tennis courts, four restaurants and a Fitness & Health Centre with spa treatment rooms overlooking Carlisle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Barbados Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barbados Hotel Saint Michael
- Hilton Hotel Bridgetown
- Hilton Bridgetown
- Barbados Hilton
- Bridgetown Hilton
- Hilton Barbados Resort Saint Michael Parish