I'm the one who goes for the big resort with 3 pools and a large sweeping staircase, and in-house shops of all kinds. I do like that but not in barbados anymore. This traditional house is so quaint and upmarket. For the discerning traveller and those who want peace, a boutique hotel.
They go out of their way to help you and the 4 course breakfast is a world away from a shoddy buffet that i've had nearly everywhere else. its very glamorous dining. The sitting spots, lounge and dining are very pretty.
We got free rides into town whenever we wanted them !
The people are all lovely, as are all locals.
The bed was to my liking and believe me i'm the fussiest bed critic you have ever met. My own bed at home is a bespoke , all natural Vispring bed, the UK's best brand. so if i like the bed its really a very safe option .
Oh and Michelle the manager is keeping my coat kept safe until i return, as i left it there.
Love this place xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A simple and fun bed and breakfast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Hotel Saint Michael
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed And Breakfast
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast Barbados/Saint Michael Parish