My boyfriend and I were pleased with our stay at Sweetfield Manor B&B. We occupied the Bananaquit Room, which is detached from the main house and comes with a swinging day-bed on the patio that overlooks the spacious backyard and pool area. Sweetfield Manor was private, romantic and perfect for our relaxing retreat. Breakfast was a delicious four course experience, and we were accommodated when we asked to sit at the lookout point (even though it meant our server had to climb a set of stairs to get to us). The staff were lovely, and views were pristine, and the overall feel of the place was cozy, luxurious and sexy. I would recommend a fan on the patio, a hospitality suite or shower, and better communication of alcoholic beverages for sale. Overall though, I am very happy we chose to stay at Sweetfield!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A simple and fun bed and breakfast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Hotel Saint Michael
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed And Breakfast
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast Barbados/Saint Michael Parish